Monday, March 7, 2011

I don't usually work Mondays, but I am still up early and getting the kids ready for school, I still have a bunch of stuff to get done, and it still always feels like I don't get anything done at all.  Today will be no different. I will try to get as much done as possible, it will seem like I got nothing accomplished, and tonight that will be ok. There are a couple of things that I must get done today. I have to vacuum, and stop at the store to get coffee creamer.
The floor looks a mess, and I want to vacuum off the ceiling fan, the coffee creamer can't wait, if I don't go today then tomorrow I won't have any for my coffee.  I also need to stop at the storage unit and grab a couple of things. Who knows what else I will do today. 

 The first thing I am doing is taking a few minutes to talk to Toad's teacher about the inappropriate song choice in class.
 I think I found just the picture to describe the day





Hope everyone has an uneventful monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment