Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anger and peanut butter cookies..

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It feels good to get that out.
I had a pretty awesome day yesterday only to have it end on a rough note. My truck broke down last night...
I don't know how much it will be to fix or when it will be fixed. I am taking it to the shop tomorrow, but they say they are too busy to get to it until monday.  I have an idea of what it is, but it doesn't matter because none of it is good(or even remotely close to good). So, in my angry state last night I baked, Peanut Butter Cookies. I hadn't planned really to make them last night, I had thought about it, but wanted to shower and relax last night. Call me Angry baker. I usually have to find something to do when I am pissed off about something, cleaning is usually it. (only because it always needs to be done) It felt good to bake instead.
I prepped the dough, covered it and put it in the fridge to sit, took a shower and by the time I was making the dough balls and putting fork prints on them I felt like a different person. Well, maybe not different, but less angry than I had been. The cookies were awesome, even Max liked them. Poor dog had to smell all of this peanut butter and couldn't have any until I was done...lol (peanut butter is his fav)

I plan on making bread tomorrow night. I think it's time to find a job at a bakery. I think I am also going to try and teach the girls to make a few things, maybe they can help me make bread tomorrow after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment