- "Coffee Smellers" were discharged wounded soldiers employed as spies to "smell out" unlicensed coffee roasting during the coffee monopoly in Germany.
- There are 24 steps to the "coffee process".
- Coffee is the second most traded product in the world after petroleum.
- October 1st is official “Coffee Day” in Japan.
- Black coffee with no sugar contains no calories
Friday, October 8, 2010
Good Morning Sunshine
So let us start the day right. Singing *I love coffee, yes I do. I love coffee, so should you.* It is early and I am already swimming in coffee so I thought it would be fun to learn something new about coffee. (besides the fact the Jamaica Blue Mountain is wicked expensive :) )