Friday, October 8, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine

So let us start the day right.  Singing *I love coffee, yes I do. I love coffee, so should you.*  It is early and I am already swimming in coffee so I thought it would be fun to learn something new about coffee. (besides the fact the Jamaica Blue Mountain is wicked expensive :) )
  1. "Coffee Smellers" were discharged wounded soldiers employed as spies to "smell out" unlicensed coffee roasting during the coffee monopoly in Germany.
  2. There are 24 steps to the "coffee process".
  3. Coffee is the second most traded product in the world after petroleum.
  4. October 1st is official “Coffee Day” in Japan.
  5. Black coffee with no sugar contains no calories
Well now that my cup is empty I will leave you with a few pictures I found and head out for my day of picture taking.  YAY!!

I love the vintage look of these....
Almost forgot I wanted to share a link to a cute site I found with info on coffee   Coffee facts

No comments:

Post a Comment