Monday, September 27, 2010

I Love my Crockpot.

Just dropping a note to say how much I love my Crockpot.  With non-stop busy schedule it is nice to know that we will have an awesome dinner tonight in between school, work, dance, and homework.  Tonight's menu--Potroast, potatoes, celery, and carrots.  The kids are even excited.  On my quest of useless knowledge maybe today I will research the origins of the crock pot cooking system, and see if I can't find any awesome crock pot recipes.  If I find a good site I will post the link.

While sitting here bored at work I researched the crock pot origins.  Here is an awesome little hub with the info. Very interesting stuff---I thought the crock pot was older than it really is.  Crock Pot History
Here is also a neat site I found with a lot of different crock pot recipes.  Recipes  Well I am off to see what I can plan on cooking in my crock pot for another busy busy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment