Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hump Day already?!

Yes, it is.  Time is flying and seems to always fly faster this time of year.  Somehow I blink and find that the entire year has almost gone and I wonder where it has gone.  I look at Toad or Monkey and wonder what happened to the small helpless infants that I gave birth to, I look at my hands as I am typing and wonder who's old hands those are, I look in the mirror and wonder who this adult in the mirror could be.   After looking at all of that and wondering where the past has gone I start to wonder where we are headed to next.  What is in store for us now, what will be the next big change in our little lives.  I don't know, and for all of my curiosity I don't think I want to know.  What I do know is that today I will leave work about 4pm, I will go home and see the kids and Crankybear I need to go the the Target Pharmacy and the girls have Girl Scouts tonight. I don't know what the plan is for dinner yet, but I am sure we will manage.  This all sounds boring maybe even monotonous, but I like it.  Well I guess while I am sitting here at work I will continue to read.  I finished The Capture(Guardians of Ga'Hoole series #1) last week, I wanted to see if it was any good before we see the movie.  The book was really well written, I think I will recommend it to Toad if I can pull her out of the Dork Diaries she got for her birthday. 
Have a great Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment