Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello face lift!

It's a new year and to celebrate, I have a new look!  Happy 2012 everyone!
I did not really make a resolutions, but I can say that this year is going to be great! I am working hard on trying to make sure that in all of the craziness of life that I take a few moments to myself and do something I want to do. So far that has been to crochet items and work harder at selling them. I have a facebook page dedicated to this now Crafty Creations, I also have a Made it myself page to try and get my items out there. I know I won't get rich doing this, but it would be nice to make some extra cash as well as keep dying arts (like crochet) from becoming history.
I have my first real customer, so I have to get busy on getting the hat and scarf set for her done. I also have a baby gift to make for a friend, so with that I think I should hop off of here and post more later.
Hope you enjoy the face lift.
Here is a picture of one of my latest creations.
The winter blues set, a hat and scarf set for girls ages 7-12 with 3 interchangeable flowers.(only one flower shown for now) There is also a picture of a bubble gum pink baby girl hat I made. The one I made is sized for infants 0-3 months.  Toooo cute for words!

No comments:

Post a Comment